I know I have a lot of hair. Its long. It’s hot and it’s time consuming. The photo I’ve posted shows my hair down. It took me 30 minutes to conquer this style. 30 minutes to look like a more fashionable version of Condalezza Rice or some broke down news anchor. Not my favorite.
30 Minutes of time, everyday, that I can never get back.
Here’s a top 10 list of things I can do with that 30 minutes:
10. Get Dom off the kitchen table
9. Do 2.75 miles on the treadmill
8. Get Dom off the Coffee table
7. Update my blog for my lovely readers
6. Get Dom off the glass occasional table
5. Read 20 pages of Aldous Huxley’s Aninmal Farm
4. Get Dom off the Washer and Dryer
3. Watch “30 Rock” on NBC
2. Get Dom off the dishwasher
1. Take a REAL shower
See my point. So yes, I’ve got my braids back. I love them. I think they suit me. And until I hit that Britney Spears status, I will rock these braids like they are never going out of style.