I love that Dom is to the point that he can ask Mommy for kisses on the cheek.

All my friends with older kids have told me to appeciate every little thing like this while he is little. So you’ll just have to excuse me if I spend the rest of the night with a huge smile on my face. I’m determined to enjoy these moments while they last.

Sleepless nights and messy house, I still love being a mom.

— Sent from my Palm Prē

Uncategorized

1. I love sugars!!! Isn't it so special when they learn how to do it. My favorite is when my little guy puts both his hands on my cheeks and just stares at me. (melt) 🙂

2. I love it when they learn how to say I love you and ask for hugs and kisses. It's the 3yo whining I could do without LOL.

3. All those sleepless nights are so worth it for moments like this! I still absolutely love when my son gives out hugs and kisses for no reason. So sweet!

4. Awww, how sweet! I love me some "shugies"! Thats what my littlest calls them 🙂

5. That is the best the feeling in the world! The hugs, kisses and sweet things in the do – makes everything all worth it!

6. Sigh. I miss those days! When they'd kiss me for no reason other than they wanted to.

7. I am so trying to hold on to that. I love kissed from all my kids and yes they are getting bigger now and not as cooperative.

8. Awww how sweet. My daughter is 8 and she still takes the time to ask momma for kisses.

9. That's so sweet! Some of the best things in life are free aren't they?

10. So cute! My two month old just had his first smiles at me! I agree with you, to treasure these times.

11. I love it too! Especially when my daughter comes up and randomly throws her arms open and asks, "Hug?" Or when she asks for butterfly kisses or forehead kisses. It makes you melt.

12. How sweet! I love when I get a random "I love you, Mommy." Of course, I also get the random "You are not nice, Mommy" too. Ah… from the mouths of babes.

13. That is the best!! So sweet 🙂