I Love RuPaul. Let me say it again… I LOVE RUPAUL. I also love him poking a little fun at our girl Sarah Palin.
My sister turned me on to this show last season and now I’m counting down the days to the new season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. You can catch up between now and next season’s premier, which is on Monday, February 1 at 9 PM ET/PT on Logo.

I’m sure I’ll find something to do with my TV time until then, but it’s gonna be hard to find something as entertaining as Ru and the “girls.”
If you don’t have time to watch all the episodes online, at least watch this one: RuPaul’s Drag Race “The Extra Special Edition”

He looks FABOLOUS. Say it with me, “You Better Work.”

Uncategorized

1. i saw this cover this week and was cracking up!trishamomdot.com

2. I haven't heard of this but I definitely want to see it now, lol.

3. omgosh, I haven't thought of RuPaul in ages! I might just have to check this out – thanks for the heads up!

4. I am definitly going to check this out. I have to say that I have been a closet fan of RuPaul for a long time and I am looking forward to seeing his show. I feel like I have been in a closet because I had no idea that he even had a television show. I will definitely have to check it out.I will say it with you, "You Better Work." lol

5. I hate to admit it, but I watched about half of the RuPaul's Drag Race last season …lol

6. Thanks for letting me know that this is online! I'll have to check it out.

7. LOL, I have known of Ru for a long time, too!He is so S/HE-larious!did not know he had a new book out?Merry Christmas!Faythe @GMTgramousetails atgmail.com

8. I love me some RuPaul too! What a great cover lolKasandria